It is the absence or the total or partial loss of the teeth
Patient was using dentures and only was presenting two implants in the lower jaw
Congenital and acquired reasons
The edentulism acquired, that is to say the loss of teeth during our life is a fact more common that the congenital edentulismo and it is in the habit of being secondary to processes as caries, pathology periodontal or traumatism
8 implants were placed in the top maxiliar and 4 implants in the low maxiliar, to be able to make fixed prothesis on implants.
- -They may displace or move
- -There is no good chewing
- -Sometimes esthetic could be difficult to achive .
Fixed Prothesis Advantages
- -Prothesis does not move or displace
- -Patient is more comfortable chewing
- -An aesthetic smile is recovered
Fixed Protheses since they are adapted to the needs and conditions of the patient’s objective El it is to help the patient to recover the correct function to be able to eat and speak about normal form. Likewise of recovering a nice smile that allows him (her) to recover its previous aesthetics.